Tunisiano
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Tunisiano

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion

la résolution du paradoxe - Maîtrise vie grâce à la traditionnelle des arts martiaux

AuteurMessage
Admin
Directeur du Forum
Directeur du Forum
Admin

Masculin
Le nombre de contributions : 2211
Date d'Inscrit : 21/06/2009

la résolution du paradoxe - Maîtrise vie grâce à la traditionnelle des arts martiaux Empty
MessageSujet: la résolution du paradoxe - Maîtrise vie grâce à la traditionnelle des arts martiaux   la résolution du paradoxe - Maîtrise vie grâce à la traditionnelle des arts martiaux Icon_minitimeMar Sep 07, 2010 1:29 pm

My career in the martial arts started "in 1964 with irony. Studied martial arts I had Normally Categorized as "soft" judo That purpose found application in There Was a lot of "hard". Judo Provided the Toughest workout of "any sport I Had ever practiced Including football. I Had more sore muscles, more muscle Strains, bruises and more in judo in Than all my other sports combined. And, in the contest application, the concept of harmonizing effect energy using gold comme au person's strength Against Him Was All But Invisible. IT WAS struggle, plain and simple. Later I added the "hard" art of karate and the 'soft' art of Aiki-ju-jutsu to my repertoire. Unifying em made me Realize That can at times karate aiki Be soft and can Be hard. Teaching emphasis Was one thing, applying Another. One's personal interpretation of the art and skill Has Also Had An Effect On The Resulting "hardness" or "Softness."

The apparent dichotomy of hard and soft Was Being nuts or Within Me and unified as a martial artist. Other major themes (long-vs. Short Range, vs. straight. Circular movement, internal vs.. External energy, traditional vs.. Modern practices, etc..) Seemed Also to Be in Conflict Existed Within one yet and martial artist, one method of instruction one school, one style, or one art - this Was a paradox. Goal I Did not accept it as a true paradox Since I Believed That Is a Paradox of Our Own statement limitations in understanding. Something black and white Can not Be At The Same Time, in the sense Sami, Sami in the context. THEY SEEM That May To Be Actually Paradoxical purpose are ironic. Apparent paradoxes Then Should Be Able to Be Resolved.

F. Scott Fitzgerald ounces Said That The Highest form of Thought Was To Be Able to Hold Two Conflicting Ideas At The Same Time. I do not agree. Inadequate understanding Produce Conflicting ideas, indecision, inaction, inadequate Malthus Achievements. Apparently Conflicting Goal Which ideas are resolved Within The thinker - now that's something else.

Certainly mastery and "high-thought" are not Achieved Simply by Taking a few "Conflicting ideas, Figuring out how to resolve 'em to one's own satisfaction, And Then Promoting militaire armes to twelfth dan (traditional Ranks go up to only Tenth dan Which are very rare and Usually Awarded to are very experienced, very elderly, and very wise Usually practitioners of the martial arts). Instead, "any mastery of subject, giving further Especially like the martial arts Which are fraught with Perfectionism, dedication, true believers, fidelity, and a multitude of methods and emphases - mastery of arts thesis That means clustering the ironies and paradoxes of apparent Must Be That study Understood and resolved.

Karate and Aiki EACH present us with a Philosophical "paradox" when Applying Them in self-defense. Karate says "Do not fight Until Pushed to the limit. When There is No Other Choice either 'full-out fight, to the death if Necessary." Aiki says, "Harmonizer with your opponent and try to attack frustrate Loved gold, if, Necessary, control it-through the Use of His Own overextended balance and strength." If Pushed To The Limit Karate Aiki accepts and resists while redirects. And yet in a technical direction EACH Art Seems to contradict the road Philosophical EACH favorites. Karate emphasizes That the first movement should "Always Be defensive. Aiki Suggests That One year can catch more Unaware opponent off-balanced and if one "attacks the attack. Yet Karate IS Often seen as aggressive year art Aiki IS seen as a defensive art.

Of the Philosophical Choices Between Perceived Aiki and Karate, I tend to prefer the more peaceful Aiki way. Goal I Realize That (a) May not single collection Portray accurately the art as a Whole and (b) Even if it did, Sometimes a person IS Given No Choice aim to Stand Up for Himself and resist! Aiki's peaceful "redirection philosophy" means clustering very little if one Ethically Does not Have the cannon of karate "fight to the finish philosophy" in one's arsenal. You do not choose a peaceful harmony If That is your only choice!

Similarly, There Are Challenges Within The martial arts community Which Must Be Met One Way or Another: with resistance or with acceptance. Many martial artists are Unnecessarily critical of Each Other, Perhaps Showing A Lack of confidence in Their Own Art, gold, more Precisely, in Themselves. You can see this in the letter section of "any martial arts magazine in Any Given month. Some Who May APPEAR politically uncritical, perpetrate a Watered-down version of a martial art, inflate Their credentials, make false claims about Their History, Abilities, etc.. They Do not criticize, They brag. Another version of Those Who Provide the fuel for martial Controversy Are the sales-oriented martial artists care more about Who selling KM superficial and deep recognition Than Offering qualified skill and understanding. When people this thesis Themselves in the martial arts, it is Like a challenge not only to the Livelihood of hardworking legitimately qualified martial artists, aims to more Fundamentally the reputation of the martial arts in general. Purpose how do We Meet this challenge with the philosophy of Karate Aiki gold? If one uses "karate" Directly opposite to one Because Feels "Pushed to the wall," Also one of the criticizers Becomes one of Which There are far too many - a voice in the multitudes Which Can not Be Distinguished. If one Takes the more tolerant approach Aiki, one Sees the quality and Benefits of Martial Arts study gradually eroded Being And The Meaning of a black belt Becoming Ludicrous. What a paradox!

Not only Is The idea of individual "Resolving paradoxes important to aim the mastery method Toward mastery May just be What we, as a society, need to balance o Philosophical extreme. Great masters of the martial arts, notably Funakoshi (Karate), Kano (Judo) and Ueshiba (Aikido) Intended the Study of Their Art To Be A Method of Improving the individual "so as to influence society Eventually. Theys Saw Their Mission as One of Their Art Spreading the more so That would Individuals Improve, the more Improved Individuals would populate a society, and the more common ground The Individual in a society would have. Yet if this method gets corrupted martial Not Even the individual "can Improve, and society can not Certainly Be Effected in a positive way. I would like to submit Individuals That serie do we influence society but not by strength of numbers alone, Rather positively by example and by Creating ideas and technologies influence Which philosophically Other Individual and Malthus Indirectly Their influence societies. I think the masters of the previous era Might accept a small change to Their theme of Peace and Harmony Through the Martial Arts: Martial Arts Provide the one method by Which can Be Studied and Paradox Eventually resolved. In my opinion, it Is The Method Of Resolving the paradox WHICH IS key to Personal Mastery, and a Philosophical changes in society.

The martial arts are a Relatively insignificant subculture in a World of Extremists politique, religieuse paradigms, and self-improvement methods. As A Whole, One Can not Say That the very study of martial arts Makes "any one person or a Better Improvement Society Directly or Indirectly. Martial arts are not a direct means clustering to Given to end. Rather, martial arts offer one method for personal challenge and self-discovery-through time Which can Be mastery attained. It Is "during the Attainment of mastery of methods Resolving That paradox are Discovered. Those Individuals Who Have Reached the high goals of personal worth and inner peacefulness May choose to Reach High Goal yet for Outside Themselves. These Are the People (martial artists or not) Who Will change the world. Major Philosophical Exchange Have Come From The influence of methods and experiences of Much less significance Than the martial arts. Aim for Practicing martial artists, traditional Budo May just be the MOST appropriate "method of life-mastery and social revival of Then.

Everyday we are confronted with experiences Which are, in the larger world view, insignificant, yet challenge us with items thesis indecision Because They Make us face Philosophical paradoxes.

Three teens banged up in a sedan zip Into a parking place by Entering the parking lot Against the flow of traffic. Should one between 'em? But to say one should "militaire armes" teens teens Will Be "and Tolerate it? Opposition would Be difficulties if the teens DID not take Kindly to verbal discipline, Since There Are Three Against One, and words would not influence Probably Their driving or parking clothes in the long run anyway. Yet little effects like tolerance of Their thesis encourages repetition. The Offenders Convince Themselves THEY can get away with inconsiderate behavior was regular Basis. Repetition of behavior SUCH Creates Without "any retribution in the Offended Party, Unconscious Sense of disorderliness year and, more importantly, helplessness to Protect What one Perceive to Be a Socially accepted right. In short, One Takes A Relatively insignificant situation and symbolization to Raise It Deeply Philosophical important principles.

Should We Tolerate the Little Things which challenge o individual "rights or personal safety? Should we take the chance of Opposing too soon and Become like fascists? Resolving paradox, Even In Seemingly insignificant matters, IS Itself No insignificant matter. Ultimately, in this instance, the paradox unresolved Comes down to a restrictive versus a permissive society. By What guidelines Does one choose the balance? I do not propose in a Little That column about martial arts training Toward mastery, I can offer the answer to this difficulty MOST of gold Even More minor issues Which situations are emblematic of contention issues. Rather I intend "to show That the traditional martial arts, Studied Properly, Lead Those Who wish to Achieve Higher Than goals learning how to punch, kick, throw and lock, to the confrontation with paradox. And That It Is The Paradox Of That resolution whether it be opposition-through or redirect, That Makes one a master of one's art, one's self, and ultimately one Gives A Framework to Tackle by Which Philosophical Much "wider problems.

Ultimately, paradoxes Reduce to "What Should Be vs. What Is" Either we are logically "Because stumped o reasoning, although faultless, IS confronted with faultless Equally year yet opposite Reasoning (Light it has been" Proven IS BOTH waves and pulses phrasal), or we are Ethically Confounded o Because ideals, no matter how very carefully parallel to Apparent human nature, always frustrated by prononcer To Be Those Who take advantage of them ("Treat 'em with discipline And They hate you, Treat' em with love And They take advantage of you, Malthus Becoming Undisciplined.")

What Should Be vs. What Is: is it the ultimate paradox or is it just a little larger cousin of the ironies we face (and resolve) Every Day? In the martial arts SUCH frustrating issues do not occur to the everyday practitioner. If They Occur at all, It Is Dedicated To The Experienced martial artist and Who has more years in his / her art Than MOST Students Have in Their Entire Educational career. "What Is" in the martial arts is handler, for the MOST part, short term Students studying a catalog of physical Motion stations in order to feel better about Themselves. "What Should Be", at least to this author, Is That Students Become artists, Who "during the years of mastering Their art, Confront the ironies and paradoxes Seeming to confrontations and use master thesis Themselves and Their Lives of the Living. How Does one resolve the paradox of What Is vs.. What Should Be in the martial arts? By Helping create a path for short term sacrifice part of the Students to Become Long-term students, for sacrifice part of giving further physical Studying Motion stations to stumble Into the grotto of intellectual and emotional self-development. And How Does one do that? One Begins by writing this article.

A martial artist Since 1964, Tony Annesi Holds black belts in judo, aiki-ju-jitsu, karate, and Numerous Other Has Studied art. As early as 1977, Received the title of Annesi Ichiban Deshi no Soke (# 1 student of the stylistic leader) in aiki-ju-jutsu from Albert C. Church, Jr. In 1984, the Goshin-kai International, a French federation, and the International Brotherhood of Martial Artists, Germantown based organization, Both Loved decorated Annesi for dedication to the martial arts. In the same year, Annesi Was Appointed soke-dai (Inheritor) registered Kamishin Of The Ryu martial arts, ET Resigned position in 1988 due to a conflict in leadership styles. In 1989, ET Founded BUSHIDO-KAI Kenkyukai, a federation for the development of innovative traditional martial arts and shortly thereafter Founded BUSHIDO-KAI Budoia to help broadens the martial education of practitioners worldwide.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://ton-monde.info

la résolution du paradoxe - Maîtrise vie grâce à la traditionnelle des arts martiaux
Page 1 sur 1